20130307

bored, procrastinating, or I just feel like talking?

  • 1. Your name?Alex, Legs, Trip. babe. 
  • 2. Your age? 33
  • 3. Where are you from?Sydney.
  • 4. Eye color? kinda blue grey...
  • 5. Your sexual identity? i Identify as a chick who likes chicks who like chicks. Having said that though, on the recently introduced sliding scale of sexual preference I am about a 7.5/10 (1 being fred niles, 10 being ellen)
  • 6. 3 things you’re terrified of? relying on my body to get me to great heights. never having children. graduating.
  • 7. Diagnosed with anything? a few things, nothing exciting. a bit of poor eye sight. some arthritis, some ovary cyst issues. nothing major.
  • 8. Ever visited a different country? many different countries, but there are still many more. I have 3 more planned for 2014.
  • 9. Have any siblings? 1 or 4, depending on how you want to look at it. I generally say i have 3 though.
  • 10. Anyone you miss? yes. There is always someone I miss. I even randomly miss my best friend who lived next door when we were 7. I haven't seen or heard from her in 23 years.
  • 11. Was today a good day? so far so good, and I have expectations that it will continue as such.
  • 12. How many people have you dated? I drew a whole time line once... somewhere in the realm of 2 dozen i guess, from my first BF at 11 yrs old, through flings and serious relationships to now.
  • 13. What was your first date like? my first date ever... might have been a group movie with friends. my most recent first date? lovely. movie then dinner then a walk on the beach.
  • 14. What would you like to do as a career? I am working towards becoming a librarian. I think i might also enjoy doing data entry stuff, but on a larger scale than just plugging figures into a system.
  • 15. 3 favorite movies? the sound of music. Shakespeare in love. The american president. these three I watch over and over and they make me feel good. there are others i could put on the same level, but i like them for different reasons - tank girl. the Breakfast club. etc.
  • 16. 3 favorite TV shows? Greys anatomy, The biggest loser (any country), loving Bomb Girls right now.
  • 17. Your current favorite video game/s? i like star wars pod racer, but i haven't played for a few years coz my nintendo 64 requires an adapter...
  • 18. Your favorite childhood video game/s? captain comic.
  • 19. Your favorite childhood TV show/s? A Country Practice, Start Trek next Gen.
  • 20. Your favorite childhood movie/s?Oliver. Alice in wonderland. Mary Poppins
  • 21. Have you ever led anybody on or been led on? I'm sure the answer is yes I have led someone on. I don't know if i have been led on. If i have it obviously didn't scar me.
  • 22. Ever had your heart broken?I've been a breaker more often than the broken, but yeah, i've been crushed a bit once or twice.
  • 23. Is it hard for you to get over things? no. I really struggle to hold a grudge...
  • 24. Do you get jealous easily? nope.
  • 25. Do you prefer being taken or single? each has their ups and downs, but I am very happily taken right now.
  • 26. 5 facts about the person you like? she has a very commanding presence. She has a soft side she keeps mostly hidden. She gives great big strong hugs. Her knife skills are very handy. She sings a lot better than she thinks she does.
  • 27. 5 facts about the person you hate? I don't hate anyone. and if i did, why would i know 5 things about them?
  • 28. 5 facts about your best friend? too hard to choose which one to write about.
  • 29. 5 facts about your ex?  i have chosen one least likely to ever see this. She has a violent past. She was very emotionally demanding. She is a good mother, though doesn't always make the most intelligent long term decisions. she was somewhat unadventurous. She comes from a small family.
  • 30. 5 facts about yourself? I want to own a room full of books with a comfy nook for reading. I love to bake more than i can eat. I need to remind myself to not choose failure, often. I don't know why i can't keep my weight at a healthy level - i'm a bit lazy about it, but i love exercising when i'm doing it and can stick to a healthy diet happily. I feel like i waste a lot of time being very unproductive.
  • 31. Your 3 biggest regrets? there are some things I didn't love at the time, but they have helped make me who I am and get me to where I am, so I don't regret them.
  • 32. Last thing you ate? poached ocean trout and grilled asparagus salad.
  • 33. Anybody you think about everyday? a few people, yes.
  • 34. Have you ever hit anybody? never in anger, but I have hit many people. either play fighting with friends or at marshal arts training.
  • 35. Has anybody ever told you they can’t live without you? yes. I don't believe it. ever.
  • 36. What was your first kiss like? a quick lips peck with Martin. I was 12.
  • 37. Are you a virgin? no. and at 33 i'm pretty ok with that answer!
  • 38. Are you a morning person or are you nocturnal? I don't like waking up early, and I study best in the eveining, But i get tired and I would rather work a morning shift than a late shift...
  • 39. Weirdest place you’ve had sex/would like to have sex? ummm... back of a car in a park. public bathrooms. a friends couch while she slept (or maybe not) down the hall. i don't know that these places really count as weird though.
  • 40. What was your favourite song last summer? the Matilda soundtrack.
  • 41. Ever taken illegal drugs? If so what ones?smoked pot, taken ecstasy. that's about it really.
  • 42. Your earliest memory? When my sister was playing under the ironing board and the iron fell and burnt her. I have a memory of dad taking her to the hospital late at night. I would have been less than 3 years old.
  • 43. Who did you/would you like to lose your virginity to? Daniel. He was a beautiful boy, with a heart of gold, and an unfortunate lack of strength to handle the issues in his life.
  • 44. What was the last dream you had about? I dreamt last night that I was looking after a friends baby who she was calling a boy, though it had a vagina.
  • 45. What was the last nightmare you had about? i don't remember.
  • 46. Do you have any fetishes? what's normal to one person is a fetish to others. I don't tick any of the standard boxes though.
  • 47. Who was your first love? I remember having a crush on Raymond Bart in primary school. He taught me how to do up my shoe laces. First as a "grown up" though was heather - a molly ringwald look alike.
  • 48. Ever dumped anybody? Many.
  • 49. Why did you and your ex break up? a different reason every time, but generally because I no longer wanted to be where I was.
  • 50. 3 people you’d like to meet most? Rachel Maddow - she's hot and smart. Lynne - we've been online friends for years, but we are yet to actually meet. my first born child. I can't wait to meet that little person.
  • 51. 3 things you’d like to do before you die? have kids. go on a cruise. have time to enjoy the reading room I want without feeling guilty about neglecting anything else.
  • 52. Tumblr or Facebook? the book of faces. though I have recently been considering getting myself a tumblr account just so I can follow a few people.
  • 53. The last thing you bought? coffee this morning. a few t-shirts a week ago.
  • 54. What was your last holiday like? the last short break was a nice relax in the hunter valley, spending far too much money on wine. The last real holiday i took was amazing and perfect.
  • 55. Would you date the last person you kissed? well, seeing as we live together I would have to say yes...
  • 56. Have you ever had sex with somebody you weren’t dating? yes.
  • 57. Ever cheated or been cheated on? yes.
  • 58. Ever had sex with more than one person at one time? yes. (those answers were all a little bit vague... ;))
  • 59. Would you ever enter into a long distance relationship? been there, done that. it's possible but not ideal.
  • 60. Tell us a secret? I feel like I love my cats far more than they love me. but that's a cat for you!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great meme. Especially this one. I feel I could have written it myself!

    5 facts about yourself? I want to own a room full of books with a comfy nook for reading. I love to bake more than i can eat. I need to remind myself to not choose failure, often. I don't know why i can't keep my weight at a healthy level - i'm a bit lazy about it, but i love exercising when i'm doing it and can stick to a healthy diet happily. I feel like i waste a lot of time being very unproductive.

    ReplyDelete